Any time two local Colorado companies can come together, you know things are gonna be sick!
Established in 2020, Gnarly B's is a local veteran-owned bike shop that not only provides great service and repairs but also has one of the best new Youtube channels in the biz. Featuring a unique Multicam pattern along with pops of rust orange for each of the logos, the Gnarly B's x RAD jersey is sure to turn heads on the trail.
- Moisture-wicking recycled polyester construction keeps you cool and stink-free on the trail while keeping plastic bottles out of landfills
- Drop tail provides increased backside coverage
- RAD developed fit utilizing a square collar line and a more athletic fit to reduce unnecessary bagginess
- Sublimated graphics to keep things looking crisp for years to come
- Made in Colorado
- UPF 50
- 4-Way stretch construction
- 92% Repreve recycled polyester 8% spandex